Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lonestar Ranch

This past Saturday was my company outing to the Lonestar Ranch. It was a family outing, so Adrian and Geoffrey came to the Ranch to have some food and fun in the sun.
Geoffrey had the opportunity to take his first pony ride, and he did... 5 times! He wasn't too sure the first time; to him they were big 'Doggies', as he called them.
Sadly our good camera is having issues, so I took pictures with the low resolution video camera instead... but at least I capture some video too (which I'll get online at a later date).
Adrian also got her face painted, the woman doing the art was really good... I wish the pictures did the painting justice; I guess this just shows we're in need of a new camera!
I hope you enjoy the pictures, we truely had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home